Sunday, 13 December 2009

General deviance

I have finally started doing something with the Deviantart account I started up oh so long ago.

http://fst0pped.deviantart.com/

My recent Robin pictures seem to be particularly popular. I have to recommend this site for people looking to store their photos online for other people to see. It's well laid out, easily navigated and there's always the vague hope that someone might buy something.

I am now searching for some kind of widget that will let me connect my Deviantart account to this blog. Be on the lookout for strange and exciting new boxes on the right hand side.

Now I need to sleep. Going to try and get out for a nice long walk tomorrow, either over the Chase or over Rainham. Will see what the weather's like and what time I get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment