Thursday, 10 September 2009

Same drivel, different place

As part of my resolution to post only bird-related/nature-related/tenuously relevant things on this blog, I have made a resolution.

For those few who care about such things, I am giving the old technology blogging another go. I am currently trying and failing (repeatedly) to set up a Virtual Machine for the first time and need somewhere to vent. The blog can be found here:

http://assortedgadgetry.blogspot.com/

It will feature ranting, computer games, obscure star wars references and other things too nerdy for me to admit to in the normal course of things. The sad fact is I know more about computers than I do about birds, and can sound vaguely informative.

For those who don't care about such things, here are some pictures of a cuddly fox 2 gardens over:


2 comments: